Pet Digital Radiology
Digital x-rays assist in diagnosing illness & injury.
Sometimes you just need a better look
Digital radiology is the new conventional film x-ray. Digital x-rays allow us to better diagnose and treat sick and injured pets by providing us with high quality imaging results and reducing overall radiation exposure. They can capture digital images of both the body and teeth.
The benefits of our digital radiology system include:
- Increased resolution and image manipulation abilities, which means fewer tries to get the best image.
- Decreased risk of exposure to your pet and our staff.
- Decreased time required to complete radiographs (and less sedation for pets/images that require it).
- High-quality images that may be instantly emailed to local specialists when indicated, and placed on a CD for your convenience
- Faster turn-around time allowing us to more quickly diagnose problems and begin the treatment process.
- Environmental safety: no more film or dangerous chemicals for processing.
Using digital x-rays lets us provide our patients with superior care and supports our goal of practicing progressive, high quality medicine.
If your pet is experiencing pain and you’re unable to identify the cause, reach out to us at (207) 784-1726.